Beautiful babies, changing so quickly in the first year of their lives. From Newborns, sleepy, curly little characters to sitters and then up onto their feet. They’re all wonderful opportunities for capturing moments in their developing worlds.
Ten things to capture yourselves:
- first smile
- baby stretches
- little character traits that you may notice like wriggling their noses, or fanning out their hands
- first roll
- sitting progress from needing support to sitting alone
- first laugh
- playing with a favourite toy
- mode of transport be it crawling, shuffling or rolling
- first steps and expressions
These are all little moments that can easily be captured on a smartphone or camera. They may seem cute at the time but they’ll be wonderful to look back upon years later. Remember to back up your images or even get them printed as simple prints put into an album or in a printed book. Images on a computer or phone are easily lost!!
Have you had a look at my portfolio yet? It may give you some more ideas – go here.
Wish to book your own session – newborn, 6 month or cake smash or one year session? – go here.